Thursday, June 25, 2009

On the sea

The boat I travel the ocean of life on is a Gondola. Yes, I take my Gondola through the ferocious oceans. By using my Gondola, I am able to suffer, but endure the harsh storms. Once the storms have subsided I enjoy life on the calm ocean with so much more gratitude - the smooth sailing is a sanctuary, a romantic ecstasy of love with the ocean. The peace. The feeling that I am truly in a moment where my body is free of meaninglessness. Wholeness at his best! Oh great man of the moment, what could truly take your peace away? His sense of self is actually congruent with reality - that life in peace is the ultimate end. Through the difficulties he has risen to absorb time and relish what is. Why anyone would want to travel the ocean journey on a luxurious ocean liner is beyond me... The highs, the lows are both erased, how you shall miss the whole point of the journey!