Thursday, June 25, 2009

Create your sanctuary

In one's sanctuary there should be true relaxation. A sanctuary full of serenity. Truly be in the moment, as you are experiencing your sanctuary. It is your time to exercise the human emotions you have inside of you, let the animal inside you burst with life. Explore your mind, body, sexuality, get to know yourself. This is a very healthy thing for any human being. Let your creativity flow. If you want to be the most powerful being in your life, you must know yourself in depth. A solitary moment in one's sanctuary shall add to your knowledge. Let your energy flow throughout your body. In your sanctuary you are not judged by anyone. You are the rule maker.

I am in a cube. A cube with transparent glass surrounding me. The glass is so clear, it doesn't even look like it's there. The roof is cut out, so i can feel the breeze course through my hair. The sun is facing my way. Above me, I have clear blue sky. Below me, I have clear blue water. I am alive. No-one else in sight. I close my eyes and I feel at home in the world. At no point in my life do i feel so alive, so absolutely beautiful. The negativity flows out of my body. I am naked for the whole world to witness. I don't care. I am free in this little abode.