Thursday, June 25, 2009

Die trying to break away from your determined nature

Here I am, enclosed in a tiny room. This room is a small cube that takes up less than 0.000000000000001% of the world's space. This is my environment, I could be on the other side of the world born into poverty, but I'm not, I am here in my room with the family, friends, education and experiences that are unique to me. What I have behind me is the canvass I need for the moments in front of me. The canvass will have my portrait painted on it. At this very moment my character is in portrait, but the picture is perpetually evolving. The moments and choices in time ahead of me will continue to paint who I am.

I have this moment in the palm of my hand, evolving and unfolding like a flower blossoming in front of me. I can't see the moment pass, but I can feel the essence of time revolving. I can't see anything worthwhile for humanity or I, than to seek tranquility. Truly here, living for the universe. What a wonderful life! Say it humanity, what a wonderful life for those that can live it! I'm living it, within myself. Give me peace of mind in the moments ahead of me, for time can run away from those who let it. I cherish, admire, revel, ponder and love every moment I live. Each moment is a cube of wonder. The universe. The creativity of humanity. What we have become, we are experiencing it! For the humans that are enlightened, we are at the forefront of the human experience, constantly evolving.