Saturday, March 14, 2009

Be the king of your world

Every once in a while, one has to ask who they are. Hard question to answer? Sometimes I find myself in a dream that’s so far away. Tell me what’s happened to me. Sometimes I see myself falling. Well, I am Darren. I say that word with pride. No, not bullshit pride either, but honour because I am me. Life is a conundrum. Are we a product of the moments in life or do we make them? Neither, we as people are defined by how we handle the ‘shit’ that life throws at us, we learn from the moments that make us, in order to create moments that are strong. Life isn’t easy, by all means. Peoples lives are not set in stone, our lives are not a pre-told story. Travelling somewhere, could be anywhere. Life goes on, bring it on. We can either choose to take a path that seeks fulfilment, happiness and satisfaction but that is a hard road to take. It takes strength, strength to go through the worst and learn. This isn’t pity story either. You start weak to be strong that isn’t hard to understand. We also have our own personal standards that make us who we are. Me? Like I said I am Darren. I want to strive for the best character that I can be. Never do I want to lower myself, but sometimes ‘shit happens.’ When that shit happens I grow, I prosper. At this point of my life I am growing. Sometimes when the ‘shit happens,’ people stand and get the shit kicked out of them. I’m not one of those people. I am my king, one day ill achieve perfection. Perfection hey? Yes until the day I die I will strife to be the best person I can be, one day I will be perfect. Perfection isn’t easy. Perfection first takes the realisation that is must be earned and is valuable to life. It takes sacrifice to what we THINK is sometimes a good act, and knowing it is unhealthy. It takes strength and wisdom, to be able to call your own heart your home. To love yourself for who you are and what you stand for. This gives humanity strength. Veneer’s of vanity mean nothing to the perfect character. To be a good person, a good character trying to settle the bad traits inside of you takes courage, courage to leap into your mind and be your own person. Pie in the sky you say, are you sure about that? If you haven’t tried all of your life to be the best character possible, then you cannot answer such a question. By all means it’s possible, but it’s also hard. Majority of people in society do not hold good character, but to strife for it makes you different. So life please rain down as hard on me as you can, because I am strong, I will survive and be bigger, better, stronger and wiser. For, I am Darren. One day I will be the best character in the world. There will be no publicity, no superstardom, no ‘bullshit’ of that sort. There will only be admiring eyes, admiring eyes that too have seen the true beauty of striving for the best character they can attain. One day I will have a happy family, who too share the same values that I do. I pity the fool, but the fool seldom influences me. At times during my youth there may be instances where the fool sneaks in, and hey it has happened but I’m glad it happened now for I can learn. In life people are lucky to hear me talk, to share what I hold true and to be their friend. Never will I turn my back on someone in need, not even my worse enemy. It is simply not in my nature. I hope whoever reads this listens, but most likely most will laugh. But I am sure you will not be laughing last, if you take the dirty road you will simply exist. Be rich in your soul my friend, there is nothing to loose. You and I are amazing people. Many times, after having been rained upon I have learned to value my soul, to value Darren, the person I am. I am taking a chance on the other side because when I look around I do not see many people that value their lives. We were given life with or without God, we have one chance to live a beautiful life. So stand up, live happy and do what you feel is good. Listen to the words that wise people speak, what is the harm? Unfortunately you may be enjoying the temporary fun your having, you may think that makes you happy and when a wise person speaks you may not have fun. But do NOT mistake happiness for fun, they are different things, COMPLETELY. Happiness comes from true value of yourself, realising that you are beautiful and letting yourself hold yourself true. Let the heart you own, own you not the ego that creates a false security. When you let your ego takes over your life then you do live in a dream that is so far away. You are so far away from what you could be. Ego is never satisfied, you are always falling feeding off your ego. For the people that have told me I would amount to nothing, ill show you. For the people that laugh, laugh as hard as you can now because it is not going to last. An eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind. I am the king of me, no-one will ever take that away from me. My heart is mine and ever growing, it is going to stay that way. So, in the times when you think everything is going wrong, make the best of them. When it starts to go right, it will be even better and NEVER fear anything in life, physical or psychological. Dream, believe, succeed and achieve, nothing in life is impossible. Live for what you want, your life is in your hands to make it happen. Go travel the expanse of the world, but if you are not happy within your heart then nowhere will make you happy.

Peace out